1. Energy saving: the energy consumption of white LED is only 1/10 and 1/4 of that of incandescent lamp.
2, long life: life can reach more than 100,000 hours, the ordinary home lighting is "once and for all".
3, can work in high speed state: energy-saving lamp if frequent start or turn off, the filament will be black, quickly broken, so more safe.
4, solid state packaging, belongs to the type of cold light source. So it's easy to transport and install, and it can be installed in any small and enclosed device, without fear of vibration.
5. Led technology is making rapid progress with each passing day. Its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, and its price is constantly decreasing. An era of white-light leds entering the home is fast approaching.
6, environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembled parts of LED bulbs can be easily dismantled and assembled, and can be recycled by others without the manufacturer's recycling.
7. Light distribution technology expands LED point light source into surface light source, increases luminous surface, eliminates glare, sublimates visual effect, and eliminates visual fatigue.
8. Integrated design of lens and lamp shade. At the same time, the lens has the function of focusing light and protecting light, avoiding the repeated waste of light, making the product more simple and beautiful.
9. High-power led planar cluster package, and integrated design of radiator and lamp holder. Fully guarantee led cooling requirements and service life, fundamentally meet the arbitrary design of led lamp structure and shape, very distinctive characteristics of led lamps.
10. Remarkable energy saving. With ultra-bright high-power led light source and high-efficiency power supply, it can save more than 80% electricity than traditional incandescent lamp, and its brightness is 10 times that of incandescent lamp under the same power.
11, long life of more than 50,000 hours, is more than 50 times the traditional tungsten lamp. LED adopts high and reliable advanced packaging technology -- eutectic welding, which fully guarantees LED's long life.
12. No strobe. Pure dc work eliminates visual fatigue caused by strobe of traditional light source.
13. Go green. No lead, mercury and other pollution elements, no pollution to the environment.
14, shock resistance, strong resistance to thunder, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no traditional lamp cracking problem, no harm to human body, no radiation.
15. Working under low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. Surface temperature ≤60℃ (ambient temperature Ta=25℃).
16. Wide voltage range, universal LED lamp. 85V~ 264VAC full voltage range constant current, ensure life and brightness is not affected by voltage fluctuation.
17. PWM constant current technology is adopted, with high efficiency, low heat and high constant current accuracy.
18. Reduce line loss and no pollution to the power grid. Power factor ≥0.9, harmonic distortion ≤20%, EMI meets global index, reduces power loss of power supply lines and avoids high frequency interference pollution to power grid.
19. The universal standard lamp holder can directly replace the existing halogen lamp, incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp.
20, luminous efficiency rate can be up to 80lm/w, a variety of LED lights color temperature, color rendering index is high, good color rendering.
Obviously, as long as the cost of LED lights goes down with the continuous improvement of LED technology. Energy-saving and incandescent lamps will inevitably be replaced by LED lamps.
The country attaches more and more importance to lighting energy conservation and environmental protection, and has been vigorously promoting the use of LED lamps.
The advantages and disadvantages
* heat dissipation problems, poor heat dissipation will greatly shorten the life.
* low-end leds are still less power-efficient than CFLS (cold cathode tubes, CCFL).
* relatively high initial purchase cost.
* due to the strong direction of LED light source, the design of lamps needs to consider the special optical characteristics of LED.
The following is a comparison between neon lights and LED lights, adding the latest LED technology into the comparison, which is not the information you saw in the network before.
1. Does the LED light have 100,000 hours of life?
By the light decline of 7%, only about 50,000 hours. According to the light decline of 3%, the actual use can reach 80,000 hours.
2. Won't LED heat up?
Yes, it needs cooling.
3. Can LED replace incandescent lamp?
Luminous flux, luminous efficiency and chromatism are ok, but too expensive and will not decline in recent years. But the cost of replacing incandescent bulbs could be reduced by increasing the product's luminous flux.
4. Can LED be used simply as ordinary light source?
No, drive power, optical LED light and heat conduction.
5. Comparison of performance and advantages of two kinds of light sources
Neon's advantages have been covered by leds, but leds are too expensive.
6. Comparison of power sources of two kinds of light sources
LED low voltage good, but the current load is too high. Large particles of 1 watt LED single lamp input current at 350mA.
7. Comparison of control technologies of two kinds of light sources
Leds are easy to implement, but neon lights are mature.
8. Comparison of stability of two kinds of light sources
Leds are highly inconsistent and neon lights are fairly stable. A few manufacturers can achieve relative stability, such as using CREE and AOD chips to combine the advantages of each chip.
9. Price comparison of two kinds of light sources
Leds are more expensive, but yellow and red are comparable, mostly LED white.
10. Comparison of outdoor use of two kinds of light sources
LED lights are already completely waterproof and dustproof.
11. Comparison of two light source markets
The annual output value of global lighting products is $42 billion ($15 billion in China). 
The light source
(1) new green environmental protection light source: LED use of cold light source, glare, no radiation, no harmful substances in use. LED low voltage, dc drive mode, ultra-low power consumption (single tube 0.03~0.06W), electro-optical power conversion is close to 100%, in the same lighting effect than the traditional light source energy saving more than 80%. LED has better environmental protection benefits. There is no ultraviolet and infrared ray in the spectrum. Moreover, the waste can be recycled and there is no pollution.
(2) long life: LED is a solid cold light source, epoxy resin encapsulation, anti vibration, the lamp body is not loose parts, there is no filament light easy to burn, thermal deposition, light decay and other shortcomings, the service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours, is more than 10 times the service life of the traditional light source. LED performance is stable and can work normally in an environment of -30~+50°C.
(3) multiple transformation: LED light source can use red, green, blue three primary color principle, under the control of computer technology to make three colors with 256 levels of gray and arbitrary mixing, can produce 256X256X256 (that is, 16777216) colors, form a combination of different light colors. LED combination of light color changes, can achieve rich and colorful dynamic change effect and a variety of images.
(4) high-tech: compared with the traditional light source luminous effect, LED light source is low-voltage microelectronics products, successfully integrated computer technology, network communication technology, image processing technology and embedded control technology. The chip size used in traditional LED lamps is 0.25mm x 0.25nm, while the lighting LED size is generally above 1.0mm x 1.0mm. LED bare chip worktable structure, inverted pyramid structure and flip chip design can improve its luminous efficiency, thus emitting more light. LED packaging design innovations include high conductivity metal block substrate, flip chip design, and bare disk-cast lead frame, which can be used to design devices with high power and low thermal resistance, and these devices have more illumination than traditional LED products.
A typical high-flux LED device can produce anywhere from a few lumens to dozens of lumens, and newer designs can integrate more leds into a single device, or multiple devices in a single assembly, so that the output of lumens equals that of a small incandescent lamp. For example, a high power 12-chip monochrome LED device can output light energy of 200lm, consuming between 10 and 15W of power.
The application of LED light source is very flexible. It can be made into light and short products of various forms including point, line and surface. LED control pole, as long as the current adjustment, you can be arbitrary dimming; The combination of different light colors varies at different ends, and the use of timing control circuit can achieve more colorful dynamic change effect. Leds have been widely used in a variety of lighting devices, such as battery-powered flash lights, miniature voice-controlled lights, safety lights, outdoor road and indoor stair lights, and building and marking continuous lights.
The appearance of white light LED is a substantial step taken by LED from sign function to lighting function. White LED is the closest to sunlight and can better reflect the real color of the irradiated object. Therefore, from the perspective of technology, white LED is undoubtedly the most cutting-edge technology of LED. White light LED has begun to enter some application areas, emergency lights, flashlights, flash and other products have been published, but because the price is very expensive, so it is difficult to popularize. The premise of the popularization of white LED is the price decline, and the price decline is only possible after the white LED forms a certain market size, the integration of the two ultimately depends on technological progress.