User solar power supply
1. Small power supply, ranging from 10 to 100W, is used for military and civilian life electricity in remote areas without power, such as plateau, island, pastoral area, frontier post, etc., such as lighting, TV, radio and video recorder, etc.;
2.3-5kw roof solar grid-connected power generation system;
3. Photovoltaic water pump: solve the drinking and irrigation of deep Wells in areas without electricity.
Such as navigation lights, traffic/railway lights, traffic warning/sign lights, yuxiang street lamps, high-altitude obstacle lights, highway/railway wireless phone booth, unattended road power supply, etc.
3. Communication/communication field
Solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcasting/communication/paging power system; Rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, soldier GPS power supply, etc.
Petroleum, Marine and meteorological fields
Oil pipeline and reservoir gate cathodic protection solar power system, oil drilling platform life and emergency power supply, Marine detection equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
Five, domestic lamps and lanterns power supply
Such as garden lights, street lights, hand lights, camping lights, climbing lights, fishing lights, black light, cutting lights, energy-saving lights.
Photovoltaic power station
10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power station, scenery (diesel) complementary power station, a variety of large parking plant charging stations.
Combining solar power generation with building materials to make future large-scale buildings self-sufficient in electricity is a major development direction in the future.
Other areas include
1) matching with automobiles: solar cars/electric cars, battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold drink boxes, etc.;
2) solar hydrogen production and fuel cell renewable power system;
3) seawater desalination equipment power supply;
4) satellites, spacecraft, space solar power stations, etc.