1. Energy saving: the energy consumption of white LED is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamp and 1/4 of that of energy-saving lamp.
2, longevity: life can reach more than 100,000 hours, the general family lighting is "once and for all".
3, can work at high speed: energy-saving lamp if frequent start or shut off, the filament will be black, quickly broken, so more safe.
4. Solid state package, cold light source type. So it's easy to transport and install, and can be mounted in any small and enclosed device without fear of vibration.
5, led technology is changing with each passing day in the progress, its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, the price is also falling. The era of a white LED in the home is coming fast.
6, environmental protection, no mercury harmful substances. LED bulb components can be very easy to assemble and disassemble, without recycling manufacturers can be recycled through other people.
7. Light distribution technology expands LED point light source into surface light source, increases luminous surface, eliminates glare, sublimates visual effect and eliminates visual fatigue.
8. Integrated design of lens and lamp shade. The lens has the function of focusing and protecting at the same time, avoiding the repeated waste of light, and making the product more concise and beautiful.
9. High-power led plane cluster package, and integrated design of radiator and lamp holder. It fully guarantees the heat dissipation requirements and service life of led lamps, and fundamentally meets the arbitrary design of led lamps' structure and shape, and has the distinctive characteristics of led lamps.
10. Remarkable energy saving. With ultra high brightness and high power led light source and high efficiency power supply, it can save 80% more power than traditional incandescent lamp, and the brightness is 10 times of incandescent lamp under the same power.
11, long life of more than 50,000 hours, is 50 times more than the traditional tungsten lamp. LED adopts the highly reliable advanced packaging technology -- eutectic welding, fully guaranteeing the LED's long life.
12. No strobe. Pure dc working eliminates the visual fatigue caused by strobe of traditional light source.
Green. Free of lead, mercury and other polluting elements, no pollution to the environment.
14, impact resistance, strong resistance to lightning, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no broken traditional tube, no harm to human body, no radiation.
15. Low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. The surface temperature of 60 ℃ or less (when environment temperature Ta = 25 ℃).
Wide voltage range, universal LED lights. 85V~ 264VAC full voltage range constant current, ensure the life and brightness is not affected by voltage fluctuations.
17. Constant current PWM technology is adopted, featuring high efficiency, low heat and high constant current accuracy.
18, reduce line loss, no pollution to the power grid. Power factor 0.9, harmonic distortion 20%, EMI in line with the global index, reduce the power loss of power supply lines and avoid high frequency interference pollution to the power grid.
19. Universal standard lamp holder can directly replace existing halogen lamp, incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp.
20, luminous visual efficiency can be up to 80lm/w, a variety of LED light color temperature optional, high color index, good color.
Obviously, as long as the cost of LED lights with the continuous improvement of LED technology and lower. CFLS and incandescent bulbs will inevitably be replaced by leds.
The country pays more and more attention to lighting energy conservation and environmental protection issues, has been vigorously promoting the use of LED lamps.
The advantages and disadvantages
* heat dissipation problem, if the heat dissipation is not good will greatly shorten the life.
* low-end LED lamps are still less energy efficient than energy-saving lamps (cold cathode tube, CCFL).
* higher initial purchase cost.
* due to the strong directional nature of LED light source, special optical characteristics of LED should be considered in lamp design.
The following is a comparison between neon lights and LED lights. The latest LED technology is added to the comparison. It is not the information you saw in the network before.
1. Does LED light source have 100,000 hours of life?
At 7% light decay, it's only about 50,000 hours. Press light decline 3%, actual use can achieve 80000 hours.
2. Will the LED not generate heat?
Yes, heat dissipation.
Can leds replace incandescent bulbs?
Luminous flux, luminous efficiency and color rendering are available, but they are too expensive and will not decrease in recent years. But the cost of replacing incandescent bulbs can be reduced by increasing the amount of light in the product.
4. Can the LED be used as an ordinary light source simply?
No, you need a power supply, an optical LED light, and heat transfer.
5. Comparison of performance and advantages of the two light sources
The advantages of neon are already covered by leds, but they are too expensive.
6. Power supply comparison of the two light sources
LED low voltage is good, but the load current is too large. Large grain 1 watt LED single lamp input current at 350mA.
7. Comparison of control technologies of the two light sources
Leds are easy to implement, but neon lights are mature.
8. Stability comparison of the two light sources
LED inconsistent, neon lights are quite stable. A few manufacturers can achieve relative stability, such as using CREE and AOD chip combination, take the advantages of their own chip.
9. Price comparison of the two light sources
Leds are more expensive, but yellow and red are already comparable, and the main expensive ones are white leds.
10. Comparison of outdoor use of the two light sources
LED lights are already completely waterproof and dustproof.
11. Comparison of the two light source markets
LED light sources now account for less than 1 percent of the $42 billion in annual global lighting production ($15 billion in China). 
The light source
(1) new green light source: LED use of cold light source, glare, no radiation, no harmful substances in use. LED work voltage, dc drive, ultra-low power consumption (single tube 0.03~0.06W), electro-optical power conversion nearly 100%, in the same lighting effect than the traditional light source energy saving more than 80%. The environmental protection benefit of LED is better, there is no ultraviolet ray and infrared ray in the spectrum, and the waste can be recycled, there is no pollution, does not contain the element of mercury, can safely touch, belongs to the typical green light source.
(2) long life: LED for solid cold light source, epoxy resin package, anti-vibration, the lamp body is not loose part, there is no filament light burning, heat deposition, light decline and other shortcomings, the service life can be up to 60,000 ~ 100,000 hours, is more than 10 times the service life of the traditional light source. LED performance is stable, can be in - 30 ~ 50 ° C + normal work environment.
(3) multiple transformation: the LED light source can use the principle of red, green, blue three basic colors, under the control of computer technology to make the three colors have 256 levels of gray and arbitrary mixing, can produce 256X256X256 (that is, 16777216) kinds of colors, forming different light color combination. LED combination of light color changes, can achieve a variety of dynamic changes and a variety of images.
(4) high and new technology: compared with the traditional light source luminous effect, LED light source is low-voltage microelectronic products, successfully integrated computer technology, network communication technology, image processing technology and embedded control technology. The chip size used in traditional LED lamps is 0.25mmx0.25nm, while the size of lighting leds is generally above 1.0mmx1.0mm. The working table structure, inverted pyramid structure and flip chip design of LED chip forming can improve its luminous efficiency, so as to emit more light. Innovations in LED package design include high-conductivity metal block substrates, flip chip designs, and bare dial-cast lead frames, all of which can be used to design high-power, low-thermal resistance devices with greater illuminance than traditional LED products.
A typical high-flux LED device can produce a flux of several lumens to several tens of lumens. Newer designs can integrate more leds into a device or multiple devices into a single assembly, resulting in a lumen-output equivalent to a small incandescent lamp. For example, a high-power 12-chip monochrome LED device can output 200lm of light energy and consume between 10 and 15W of power.
The application of LED light source is very flexible, it can be made into various forms of light and small products; LED control, as long as the adjustment of the current, you can adjust the light; The combination of different light and color changes a lot, using the timing control circuit, can achieve more colorful dynamic change effect. Leds have been widely used in a variety of lighting equipment, such as battery-powered strobe lights, micro-sound-controlled lights, safety lights, outdoor road and indoor stairs lighting and building and marking continuous lighting.
The appearance of white LED is a substantial step of LED from logo function to lighting function. White LED is the closest to sunlight and can better reflect the true color of the object irradiated. Therefore, from the perspective of technology, white LED is undoubtedly the most cutting-edge technology of LED. White LED has begun to enter some application fields, emergency lights, flashlights, flashlights and other products have come out, but because the price is very expensive, it is difficult to popularize. The precondition for the popularization of white LED is the price drop, which can only be possible after the white LED forms a certain market scale. The integration of the two ultimately depends on technological progress.