Technology is becoming increasingly mature, and the efficiency of light source has reached over 100lm/W, which makes the energy-saving transformation of urban street lighting possible. LED street lamps, especially high-power LED street lamps, are hitting the traditional street lamp market at a rapid speed.
High-power LED street lights, as the name suggests, are those with a power greater than 30 watts and a new LED semiconductor light source. The standard is generally road illumination uniformity, in line with the road illumination. (the actual light spot of 1/2 center reaches 25LUX, the light intensity of 1/4 center reaches 15LUX, the lowest light intensity at 16 meters away is 4LUX, and the overlapping light intensity is about 6LUX. It refers to LED street lamps powered by solar panels.
1. The conversion rate of light is 17% (the solar energy per square meter is 1000W, and the actual utilization efficiency is 170W)
2. Market street lamp lens materials for the improvement of optical materials, through a rate of 93% or more, - 38 - + 90 degrees of heat-resistant, resistant to UV ultraviolet ` yellow rate for 30000 hours without change, etc.
3. LED street lamp, mainly for the LED street lamp lens, light as the rectangle, material is PMMA optical material, through a rate of 93% or more, - 38 - + 90 degrees of heat-resistant, resistant to UV ultraviolet ` yellow rate for 30000 hours without change, etc.,
4. Average illumination of uniformityof road surfaceilluminance was 0.48, uniform spot ratio was 1:2.
5. Match road illumination. (the actual light spot of 1/2 center reaches 25LUX, the light intensity of 1/4 center reaches 15LUX, the lowest light intensity at 16 meters away is 4LUX, and the overlapping light intensity is about 6LUX.
6. It has a very good application prospect in the new urban lighting. The dimming of depth, and color and other characteristics will not change due to dimming.
7. Humidity: 95.
Despite the rapid development of LED street lighting, the standard of LED street lighting is relatively lagging behind. Globally, LED street lighting standards are not universal, such as the European standard for LED street lighting. In fact, the standards of LED street lamps vary from region to region in terms of indicators. LED street lamps should meet the requirements of the sales area in terms of standards. Therefore, the bid for LED street lamp project should deeply study the local LED street lamp standards.
Street lamp standard
This standard specifies the definition, product classification, model and designation, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules and requirements for marking, operating instructions, packaging, transportation and storage of LED street lamps.
This standard is applicable to LED (light-emitting diode) street lamps for road, street, tunnel lighting and other outdoor public lighting for dc power supply up to 250V or ac power supply up to 1000V.
Electrical properties of lamps
When the LED street lamp works at the nominal rated power supply voltage and rated frequency, the difference between the actual power consumption and the rated power should not be more than 10%, and the power factor should not be less than 0. 92.
2 protection level
LED street lamp protection grade A should not be lower than IP67; Grade B shall not be lower than IP66; Grade C should not be IP65.
3 average life
The rated average life of LED street lamps shall not be less than 30000h.
4 maximum temperature
LED street lamp rated maximum temperature Tc should not be more than 58 ℃.
Maximum heat sink temperature
In individual LED tube maximum temperature of the heat sink in the lamps and lanterns should not be greater than 65 ℃.
6. Main optical parameters
Surge suppression performance (lightning resistance) should not be lower than 2kV (line-line) and 4kV (line-ground).
Light distribution characteristics
When some LED bulbs are extinguished or dimmed, the spot shape and uniformity of road illumination should not change obviously.