Street lamps and courtyard lamps are ordinary street lamps, high pole lamps, square lamps and courtyard lamps.
I. product selection guide
1. Product classification
Ordinary street lamp, high pole lamp, square lamp, courtyard lamp, etc.
2. Scope of application
Suitable for city, country road, street garden, park, and residential area courtyard lighting.
3. Key points of product selection
1) general principles
(1) choose lamps and lanterns with reasonable light distribution. The light distribution type of lamps and lanterns should be determined according to the function and spatial shape of the lighting place.
(2) choose efficient lamps and lanterns. Under the condition of glare limitation, direct light distribution lamps and open lamps should be adopted for lighting that only meets the visual function.
(3) choose lamps and lanterns that are convenient for installation, maintenance and low operation cost.
(4) in the special places with fire or explosion danger, dust, humidity, vibration and corrosion, lamps and lanterns meeting the environmental requirements shall be selected.
(5) when the surface of the lamp and high-temperature parts such as lamp accessories are close to combustibles, fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation shall be taken.
(6) lighting fixtures shall have complete photoelectric parameters, and their performances shall meet the relevant provisions of the current general requirements and tests of lamps and lanterns and other standards.
(7) the appearance of the lamps shall be coordinated with the environment of the installation site.
(8) consider the characteristics of the light source and the requirements of architectural decoration.
2) outdoor lighting
(1) axial symmetry light distribution lamps shall be used for high-bar lighting, and the installation height of the lamps shall be greater than 1/2 of the radii of the illuminated range.
(2) courtyard lighting fixtures shall effectively control the light flux output of their upper hemisphere.
3) landscape lighting
(1) under the condition of glare limitation and light distribution requirements, the efficiency of floodlight lighting shall not be less than 60%.
(2) the protection grade of outdoor landscape lighting lamps shall not be lower than IP55, the protection grade of buried lamps shall not be lower than IP67, and the protection grade of lamps used in water shall not be lower than IP68.
(3) for contour lighting, LED lamps or lamps with single-end fluorescent lamps are recommended.
(4) internal light transmission lighting should be LED lamps or lamps with a light source of tube diameter fluorescent lamps.
4) protection level of lamps and lanterns
According to the use environment of lamps and lanterns, can consult the regulation of IEC to choose.