Solar street light instruction manual:
Tools and equipment needed to assemble solar street lights: multimeters, hex wrenches, flat-blade screwdrivers, crosses, screwdrivers, needle-nosed pliers, insulating tape, waterproof tape, and adjustable wrenches and compasses.
1. Select a safe, close to the installation site for solar street light assembly;
2. Remove the package and check the parts and accessories according to the configuration list and check whether there are any scratches, deformations, etc. during the transportation process;
3, the light pole assembly and wear-resistant accessories (such as solar battery components, lamp holders, etc.) must be placed with a soft pad when placed to avoid unnecessary damage such as scratches during installation;
4. Assembling the solar street light with reference to the solar street lamp assembly drawing
1) Assembling the LED street light pole assembly (the upper pole assembly and the lower pole assembly, the lamp arm assembly, and the solar module assembly structure)
a. After disassembling the upper and lower lamp pole assemblies, the solar cell assembly angle fixing frame and the lamp arm assembly, check one by one, and make sure that no scratches or paints are removed before assembly.
b. Connect the solar panel angle frame and the upper pole assembly according to the general assembly diagram of the solar street lamp structure. When tightening the bolts, make sure that the bolts are evenly stressed. Some solar street lamps need to be sheathed when connecting the poles and the solar cell assembly angle brackets. When threading, pay attention to protect the sheath wires from damage. c. Connection of the upper and lower pole assemblies
When the lower end of the upper lamp post assembly is about 100 mm from the upper end of the lower lamp post assembly (the sheath wire that is worn in the lower lamp post assembly should be in a lightly stressed state), the sheath of the upper port of the lower lamp post is fastened with nylon. The wire is then fastened with a nylon cable tie to secure the tight sheathed wire to the hook on the port on the lower pole assembly. Then insert the upper pole assembly into the lower pole assembly to the appropriate position, and evenly tighten the bolts on the lower pole assembly until the required sheath wire in the lower port of the upper pole assembly is removed and smoothed; The thin wire on the pole is loose and smooth. The sheath end of the upper port of the upper pole assembly is fixed to the thin wire of the port on the lower pole. Slowly pull the thin wire at the lower end of the lower pole assembly and lift the pole assembly in place. . Disconnect the thin wire from the sheath wire. After assembly, the solar module assembly frame must be oriented to the south of the installation site.
2) The exposed sheath wire in the lamp post is connected to the lower end of the thin wire in the lamp arm assembly and wrapped with insulating tape. The wire at the upper end of the lamp arm assembly is slowly pulled until the sheath wire passes through, and the thin wire and the sheath wire are disconnected. connection. The upper light pole assembly is fixed on the lower light pole assembly by bolts. During the fixing process, the sheath wire is prevented from being pressed. The fastening bolts ensure that the bolts are evenly stressed. After the fastening is completed, the thread lock rubber is used for locking. solid.
The length of the sheath wire is determined: the length of each sheath wire required is measured from the total assembly drawing of the solar street lamp structure. The solar cell component sheathing wire must have a sufficient margin at the connection end with the solar cell module, and the other end must be long and the flange bottom surface. The light source sheathing wire has a sufficient margin at the connection end with the light source, and the other end must be long and the bottom surface of the flange.
Refer to the solar street light packing list to select the sheath wire of the appropriate specification (in general, the solar cell component sheathing wire is 2×2.5mm2, the lamp light source sheathing wire is 2×1.5mm2) and the length of each sheathing wire is determined.
Solar street light
2, the upper pole assembly
1) Pre-wearing fine wire
Insert the 16th wire into the upper pole assembly and leave a margin of 300mm at each end of the upper pole assembly. Tighten the thin wire at the bottom end of the upper pole with a wire cutter.
1) Wear sheathed wire
The prepared solar cell module line (the red wire on the end of the component wire connected to the controller is insulatively insulated with an insulating tape, and the insulating tape is wound around 2 layers). The battery assembly end is stripped of the 30mm wire strip with a wire stripper, and the wire core is thin. After the hook of the wire is passed through and then folded back, the core is tightened, and then the core and the thin wire are fixed firmly with an insulating tape, and the wire at the top of the upper pole is pulled to take the assembly line out and leave 500 mm to 1000 mm (according to the upper pole The component shape determines the margin. After the assembly coil at the bottom end of the upper pole is fastened, it is fastened with a 200mm nylon cable tie and placed in the upper pole. The assembly line at the top of the upper pole is fixed on the pole. Be careful not to break the wire during threading.