Rare earth supplement lamp is a kind of greenhouse supplement lamp or plant supplement lamp, which is a kind of high-efficient and energy-saving greenhouse supplement lamp. Suitable for all kinds of crops in greenhouse, including fruits, melons, vegetables, flowers, tissue culture, seedling, etc.
1.Rare earth fill light lamp characteristics：
(1) wide range of practical applications. Suitable for all kinds of crops in greenhouse, including fruits, melons, vegetables, flowers, tissue culture, seedling, etc.
(2) low cost. Compared with sodium lamps, the investment can save about 70%, and the luminous efficiency and electricity utilization rate are high, which provides favorable conditions for the product to be widely used.
(3) remarkable economic benefits. It can accelerate the growth of crops and promote the early maturity of crops. The yield can be increased by 20% ~ 50% due to the difference of varieties, and the price advantage brought by early maturity can bring significant economic benefits.
(4) pollution-free, known as "green lighting project".
2.The importance of light replenishment in greenhouses
Light is closely related to the growth of crops. It is directly related to the benefit of agricultural production to maximize the capture of light energy and give full play to the potential of plant photosynthesis. Winter and spring in northern China mainly rely on greenhouse planting flowers, fruits, vegetables and other seasonal crops. Due to the short sunshine time in winter and the slow growth of crops, the economic benefit is affected. The rainy days in winter and spring in the south of China are more than enough, so it is difficult to ensure enough sunshine, and also need to make up the light.
3.What requirement does the plant have to fill light source
There are two main requirements of plants for light, the requirement of spectral composition and the requirement of light intensity. namely
(I) chlorophyll has a selective absorption of light. There are two main absorption bands: blue violet light with a center of 420-470nm and red light with a center of 640-680, but rarely absorbs yellow and green light. This part of light is reflected, so most plants are green. The spectrum cannot meet the matching requirements and crops cannot grow normally. This condition is called spectral matching condition. Therefore, it can be seen that it is a waste to choose an impractical supplementary light source.
(2) plants, like people, have long adapted to the rhythm of the alternation of day and night, that is, working during the day and resting at night. When the intensity of evening light falls below a certain threshold, photosynthesis stops and goes dormant, a threshold known as the light-compensation point. The light compensation point of different crops is different, but if it is lower than the light compensation point, it will not fill the light, which is the requirement of light intensity.
4.What happens when you don't get enough light
Normal crops need about 11-14 hours of sunlight per day, while the lowest time in winter in northern China is 7-8 hours, so at least 4-5 hours of sunlight should be added every day. Continuous lack of light, crops show sub-health, leaf began to appear yellow spots, wilt and even large areas of death. It is necessary to understand the requirements of light for all kinds of crops to produce off-season crops in greenhouse, especially for fruit crops, which have stricter requirements for light in fruit stage. Generally, if the average sunshine is less than 11 hours, all young fruits will fall off. It is difficult to meet the requirements in winter by relying on natural light, and artificial light supplement should be considered.
5.The effect of fill light
A large number of experimental results show that the light-replenishment measures can not only meet the normal growth needs of off-season crops in greenhouses, but also produce the following effects:
(1) the overall growth of crops is significantly strengthened, the fruits are plump and shiny, and the sugar content is increased, which can significantly improve the product quality.
(ii) supplementary light can ensure that your products are delivered to the market according to the pre-planned time and maintain the price advantage.
(3) take strawberry as an example, the average plant height increased by 20%, the number of leaves increased by 15%, the number of flowering increased by 50%, and the number of fruit increased by more than 50% after the one-month light supplement (4 hours per day), and the fruit ripened earlier. (see user report)
(4). Due to the vigorous growth of crops, the ability to resist diseases has been significantly enhanced.
(5). Ornamental flowers can also make flowers more colorful and plump.