Different from conventional street lamps, LED light sources use low-voltage dc power supply, high efficiency white light synthesized by gan-based power blue LED and yellow, which has unique advantages of high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed and high color rendering index, and can be widely used in roads. The outer cover can be made with high temperature resistance up to 135 degrees and low temperature resistance up to -45 degrees.
1, the characteristics of itself - the unidirectional light, no light diffuse, ensure the efficiency of light.
2. LED street lamps have a unique secondary optical design, which can illuminate the light of LED street lamps to the desired lighting area, further improving the lighting efficiency, so as to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3, LED has reached 110-130lm/W, and there is a lot of room for development, the theoretical value of up to 360lm/W. The luminous efficiency of high pressure sodium lamp increases with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall luminous efficiency of LED street lamp is stronger than that of high pressure sodium lamp. This total light efficiency is theoretical. In fact, the light efficiency of high pressure sodium lamps over 250W is higher than that of LED lamps.
4. The color rendering performance of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only about 23.
5, the light decline is small, the light decline of less than 3% a year, the use of 10 years still meet the requirements of the road, and the high-voltage sodium light decline is large, a year or so has decreased by more than 30%, therefore, the LED street lamp in the use of power design can be lower than the high-voltage sodium lamp.
6. LED street lamps are equipped with automatic control energy saving device, which can achieve the maximum possible power reduction and energy saving under the condition of meeting the lighting requirements at different time periods. Computer dimming, time control, light control, temperature control, automatic inspection and other user-friendly functions.
7, long life: can use more than 50,000 hours, provide three years of quality assurance. The disadvantage is that the life of the power supply can not be guaranteed.
8. High light efficiency: the chip with 100LM or more can save more than 75% energy compared with the traditional high pressure sodium lamp.
9. Easy installation: no need to add embedded cable, no need to rectifier, etc., directly connect the light pole or embed the light source into the original lamp shell.
10. Excellent heat dissipation control: the temperature is controlled below 45 degrees in summer, and the passive heat dissipation method is adopted. The heat dissipation protection in summer is insufficient.
11, reliable quality: circuit power supply all USES high quality components, each LED has a separate over-current protection, do not need to worry about damage.
12, light and color uniformity: no lens, not to improve the brightness at the expense of uniform light color, so as to ensure that there is no aperture light color uniformity.
13. LED does not contain harmful metal mercury and will not cause harm to the environment when it is scrapped.
Based on the above principles, the lamp can save more than 60% of the electricity.
Low maintenance cost: compared with traditional street lamps, LED street lamps have a very low maintenance cost. After comparison, all input costs can be recovered within 6 years.
1. Single LED has low power. Multiple parallel connections are required for high power.
2. Low color rendering. The color displayed under LED irradiation is not as true as that of incandescent lamp, which is a technical problem due to the analysis of spectral distribution.
3, spot. Due to the defects in the manufacturing process of white LED itself and the matching error with the reflection cup or lens, it is easy to cause the "yellow circle" problem.
4. Uniformity of LED irradiation. If the secondary optical design is not carried out, the LED irradiation is relatively concentrated, so the secondary optical design must be carried out to make the light intensity distribution map bat-like.
5. LED light failure problem. Compared with low-power leds, high-power LED street lamps have much better light degradation. But low-power leds emit very little heat. However, high-power LED has no way to solve the problem of heat dissipation, and the brightness will be significantly reduced after heating, so the power cannot be increased. The largest Spark LED street lamp on the market is 360W.