What kind of material is good for yard lamp？
Pole body is a very important part of the main components of the courtyard lamp, so what kind of material used in the courtyard lamp pole body surface is the best? The pole figure quality of courtyard lamp has 3 kinds roughly, one kind is aluminium courtyard lamp, one kind is iron courtyard lamp, still have a kind of common steel courtyard lamp, these 3 make craft some different, abrading tool is different, time limit for a project is different also, complex degree is different, of course the effect is different also. If you want to say which kind of good, first to consider the customer's feelings, if customers like European, then choose cast aluminum and cast iron, if customers pay attention to the firm and quality, then decisively choose steel courtyard lamp. The reason is some, the reason is also some, we mainly from the firmness, courtyard lamp price, workmanship to analyze.
1. Fastness: aluminum has a low boiling point, strong flexibility, and is prone to deformation at high temperature. Compared with steel, aluminum has poor fastness. Generally not recommended for use in windy areas. The wall thickness of steel materials can be increased, with high stability, strong support, wind resistance up to 36km/s, and earthquake resistance above 8.8.
2. The price of courtyard lamp, the production process of cast aluminum is complex, the material cost is high, the shape is peculiar and other advantages, so the price is 3 to 6 times higher than the steel material courtyard lamp is very normal. From the modeling, cast aluminum courtyard lamp is not necessarily the most beautiful and peculiar, steel material made of landscape courtyard lamp is also very beautiful.
3. The workmanship of cast aluminum and cast iron is much more complicated than that of steel. First of all, the aluminum into liquid, and then through special abrasive into the liquid, the middle will be carved on the aluminum rod all kinds of patterns, to be dried after galvanized plastic spray. Duration and complexity are more than steel materials. And steel material is to use steel plate after shearing machine clipping into the required conical plate, and then through the rolling machine into a lamp-pole, and then through welding, grinding and other processes to look beautiful, after the completion of galvanized plastic spray.
Of course, no matter what the material of the garden lamp, are the first landscaping, landscape lighting project, can become the landscape garden lamp.
Second, the courtyard lamp installation construction method：
1. Measurement lofting: the positioning shall be conducted in strict accordance with the marks in the construction drawings. The lofting shall be conducted with the level instrument according to the datum point and reference elevation delivered by the resident supervision engineer, and submitted to the resident supervision engineer for inspection.
2. Foundation pit excavation: the foundation pit shall be excavated in strict accordance with the elevation and geometric dimensions required by the design. After excavation, the foundation shall be cleaned and compacted.
3. Foundation casting: street lamp foundation is the focus of this project, which is related to the strength and stability of the sign. Therefore, it must:
(1) in strict accordance with the material specifications and technical specifications specified in the design drawings, the preparation and installation of foundation reinforcement bar shall be carried out and verified by resident supervision engineers.
(2) the basic embedded parts shall be hot-dip galvanized.
(3) concrete pouring shall be fully stirred and evenly mixed in strict accordance with the material ratio, pouring in accordance with the horizontal level, vibration and compaction thickness shall not exceed 45cm, to prevent the separation between the two layers.
(4) concrete is poured twice, the first time to about 20cm above the anchor plate. After the initial setting of the concrete, the scum is removed, the embedded bolts are accurately corrected, and the rest of the concrete is poured again, and the horizontal error of the foundation flange installation is not more than 1%.