Characteristics of LED Plant Lamp:
1. The effects of different wavelengths of light on plant photosynthesis are different. The light needed for plant photosynthesis is about 400-700 nm. 400-500 nm (blue) light and 610-720 nm (red) light contributed most to photosynthesis. _
2. Blue (470 nm) and red (630 nm) LED can provide just the light needed by plants, so the ideal choice is to use the combination of these two colors. In visual effect, the combination of red and blue plant lights show pink.
3. Blue light helps plant photosynthesis to promote green leaf growth, protein synthesis and fruit formation. Red light promotes plant rhizome growth, contributes to flowering and fruiting, prolongs flowering period and increases yield.
4、LED plant lights of the red and blue LED ratio is generally between 4:1 -- 9:1 appropriate, usually optional 6-9:1。
When plant light is supplied by plant lamp, the height of leaves is about 0.5-1 meters. Continuous irradiation for 12-16 hours per day can completely replace sunlight.
6、The effect is very remarkable, the growth rate is almost 3 times faster than the general natural growth of plants .
7. Solve the problem of lack of sunshine in winter in greenhouse, promote chlorophyll, anthocyanin and carotene needed in plant photosynthesis, so that vegetables and fruits can be harvested 20% earlier, increase yield by 3 to 50%, increase sweetness of vegetables and fruits and reduce pests and diseases. _
8. LED light source is also called semiconductor light source. This kind of light source has narrow wavelength and can emit light of specific wavelength, so it can control the color of light. Using it to irradiate plants alone can improve plant varieties.
The power of LED plant growth lamp is small, but the efficiency is very high. Because other lights emit full spectrum, that is, seven colors, while plants only need red and blue light, so most of the traditional light energy is wasted, so the efficiency is very low. The LED plant growth lamp can emit the specific red and blue light needed by plants, so it is very efficient. This is why the power of several watts of LED plant growth lamp is better than that of tens or even hundreds of watts. Another reason is the lack of blue light in the traditional sodium lamp spectrum, and red light in the mercury lamp and energy-saving lamp spectrum, so the traditional lamp light compensation effect is much worse than the LED lamp, and compared with the traditional lamp to save more than 90% of the electricity, the operation cost is greatly reduced.
Advantages of LED Plant Lamp:
1. Standard power socket connectors for drives or cooling fans are not required.
2. Plants need red and blue wavelengths to grow.
3.Compared with other common lighting devices, the LED plant lamp is mild and does not burn the seedling plants.
4. Compared with other plant lighting lamps, it can save 10%-20% of the electricity cost.
5. Blue light can promote plant growth, while red light can make plants blossom and bear fruit.