* High power branded 5W Epistar and Bridgelux with High Par Value.
* 90° Secondary LED focusing lens.
* Veg and Bloom Switch.
* Including Special spectrum like IR(infrared) increasing the yield.
* Best Fans, Quilt, anti-noise .
* 9 band full spectrum.
* Zener,protect the light keep working if there's one LED out of work.
Coverage and PPFD
Some LED manufacturers tout their high photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) values. Their
fixtures produce more PAR, they say, and therefore are superior.
Not so. A lighting manufacturer should tell you that you need to ask about the photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD).
PAR is defined by the International Commission on Illumination as the total photon exposure in the 400nm to 700nm waveband range of radiation that is absorbed by photosynthetic pigments.
PAR is not a quantitative measure; it’s merely a description of the light that plants need for photosynthesis. PPFD, on the other hand, is a quantifiable measure of the total number of photons in the photosynthetically active range of wavelengths that fall on a square meter of a given surface (say, a plant canopy) every second. In other words, PPFD is a measured metric whereas PAR is merely a descriptive term for a range of wavelengths.
Why M series 5W LED Grow light?
* Real 5w Epileds LED chips, we choose big chip 42mil, 45mil LED diodes. High lumen, High Penetration.
* 2 Switches to control Bloom and Veg Switches, best quality which can resist 5A currents, UL standard.
* Adopting isolated power supply, Safe&Easy to maintain&long lifetime.
* IR and UV LED involved, IR and UV not as bright as other LEDs, but promote the yield.
* Uniform color blending, better plant growth.
* Aluminium heat-conducting, plate+high quallity brand fans, efficient heat dissipation.
* The heatsink board with FINS not Flat, Better cooling effect.
* Switches can resist 5A currents, CE approved.
* Armor-plated glass, Not regular glass.