Solar Panel: 5.5V/2.5W/Polysilicon
Light Source: Solar Powered
Motion Angle: 150°
Motion Distance: 5-8M
Size: solar panel-170*100MM, Diameter of lamp-105MM
Warranty: 2 Years
Usage: Garden, Yard, Deck, Driveway, Pathway, Wall
Please charge the product for 6 hours before use.
1. Press the button for 5 seconds to start the circuit, and then select the desired lighting mode.
2. Nail two screws on the wall and hang the product directly.
First, completely shut out the solar panels or put it down on the desktop. Then press the button for 5 seconds to start the lamp. Enter the first operating mode after starting. Each press of the button will change the operating modes with the lights flickering at the same time. The circulatory switchover of operating modes is as follows:
1. Micro-mode + Induction mode
When someone comes, the sensor triggers circuit to start high light:
the light will dim after someone leaving for 15 seconds. (Firstly recommended to use)
2. Induction mode
When someone comes, the sensor triggers circuit to start high light; the light will be turned off after someone leaving for 15 seconds. (Use in the places with short lighting time)
3. Always light mode
It will always light at night with no induction function. (Used in special places)
4. Emergency light mode
Commonly use for emergency lighting, such as power failure and night activities. The timing of emergency light mode is 30 minutes. The solar panels should be restarted or illuminated after the lights off.
1. Please attention: The time of sun exposure to solar panels has close relationship with the local weather conditions, installation site and direction, which will directly influence the charging effect.
2. The service life of lithium iron phosphate battery is more than five years. Therefore, there is no need to replace the battery in use. The product should be disposed appropriately because of the internal battery. Never put it into the fire to escape from the danger of explosion.
3. The lampshade is made of plastic raw materials, therefore, it will be broken when littered or dropped.